My Blog List

Monday, February 6, 2023

Egret and Waterway

 It is time for another time for another new release, we are showing the Egret and Waterway Stamps.  



I really had fun with these cards.  The card with the Egret is done in more subtle tones than I normally use and I really like it.  This stamp set has the trees on the main image without leaves.  There is a stamp included to use to put the leaves on the trees and make cards with different seasons.  

Both cards were made by stamping the main image on card stock and coloring them with Copic Markers.  The boat in the second one is from the Gone Fishing Stamp set.

Thank. you, for kindly stopping by today. I appreciate you taking a look at my cards.  I hope you have a great week.

6 comments:

  1. Both beautiful cards love the stamps and you make the most beautiful stamped scenes
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, as always. I really like the one with the egret, we have a lot of them here and I like to watch them catching their dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scenes are gorgeous, very calm and serene.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Your scene cards are always fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More gorgeousness with your trademark brilliant color choices! We love our egrets here in Florida!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done it again Shirley, fabulous card looking so very different. I'm always in awe at how you do this.

    ReplyDelete