My Blog List

Monday, February 20, 2023

Forest Friends Die

 Hello, everyone.  It is time for me to share cards made with products from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  This week we are using the Forest Friends Die.  It can be used with the Forest Friends stamp, but we are showing how you can use this die with other stamps.  Below you will see the a picture of the die and below it is the stamp set.


Here are the cards I made using the die:


For both cards, I stamped the images on white card stock and colored them with Copic Markers.    I used Connect Glue to adhere the die cut to the cards.  I used the Bank Barn stamp on the first card.  I used a cloud stencil to make the clouds.  The second card was made using the  Foot Bridge stamp.  I used a circle to mask off the sun.  I sponged the sky using distress inks.

Thank you, for coming by today.

5 comments:

  1. WOW! What wonderful and beautiful cards Shirley, That die is shown off beautifully with the lovely images inside it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cards and coloring Shirley, the die really enhances your lovely artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All fabulous cards love the beautiful die cut and frame your images beautifully
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great die for creating beautiful scenes! These are wonderful! I'm especially loving that big barn image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards using this lovely die.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete