My Blog List

Monday, February 27, 2023

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Trucks

Hello, Friends.  It is Monday, once again, and time for me to share my Blue Knight Rubber Stamps cards.  Today I am sharing cards I made with the Rear View Truck Stamp and Rear view Truck die set.

 For the first card I stamped my image  and sentiment using the Train Tracks stamp set on white card stock.  I colored my image with Copic Markers, excluding the train track, itself.  I took a piece of black card stock and cut it the same size of the track to make the road.  I used a white gel pen to make the center white lines in the middle of the road.  My sky was made by using the Heidi Pettie cloud stencil along with tempting turquoise ink.


The second card was made using the Path to the Beach stamp.  I stamped in on white card stock and colored it with Copic Markers.  I stamped the beach ball from the Beach Chairs and Accessories and colored it.  I did the same with the sandcastle, bucket and shovel from the Sand Castle and Accessories set.

I stamped the truck from the Rear View Trucks stamp set and used the Rear View Truck die to cut it out.  I colored the truck and popped it up in the middle of the beach scene.  I adhered the beach, sandcastle  and bucket with shovel to the beach image.
 I stamped the Just Breath sentiment from the Chickadee on a Fence Post on the lower part of the image.  I hoped you enjoyed seeing my cards as much as I liked making them.  I love my beach accessory stamps.  They add so much more to beach cards.

Thank you, very much, for stopping in today.  I hope each and everyone of you have a great week.




4 comments:

  1. Great stamped scenes-you always make such brilliant different views to use the stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bright cards! I love how you made the road over the train track. Very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful scenes and lovely sentiments too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, beautiful coloring and scenes, like those sentiments too!

    ReplyDelete