My Blog List

Monday, April 3, 2023

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps. Sea Life Stamps and dies

 Hello, Friends.  Hope this finds you all well this Monday morning. It is hard to believe that it is April, March just flew right by.  For the  first post for this month, I am using the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Sea Life stamps and dies on my cards today.

This card was made by stamping the Treasure Chest image on white card stock.   I used a mask to keep the treasure chest from stamping on the card stock.  I stamped the turtle, from the 
Sea Life stamp set on white card stock and cut it out using the Sea Life dies.  I colored the main image and the turtle using Copic Markers.  The sentiment is from the One Line Sincere Condolences stamp set.  I added several rhinestones to the card to make the bubbles. 
My Second card was made using the  complete Treasure Chest image. I used the Heidi Pettie cloud stencil and turquoise ink to make the water.  The rest of the steps were the same as the first card.
Thank you, so much, for stopping in today.  It is always a pleasure to see you.

6 comments:

  1. These are so stunning, gorgeous scenes and the turtle is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love them both but it is neat with the extras in the second one, such great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are wonderful! I LOVE your coloring on that turtle....so real looking. Fabulous cards.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look just like gazing into an aquarium. So great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous under the sea scenes and beautiful colours too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful underwater scenes and love the fabulous turtle-now this time I do have a favourite the first one but only slightly lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete