My Blog List

Monday, April 17, 2023

Blue Knight Horse and Sleigh Die

Hello, it is Monday and time for another Blue Knight Rubber Stamps post.  Today I am using the new Horse and Sleigh Die that coordinates with the Horse and Sleigh Stamp Set.

I started off by stamping the images on my cards and coloring them with Copic Markers.  I used the Heidi Pettie Cloud stencil to make my clouds, it can be found in the Blue Knight Store.   I picked out coordinating paper to make the mats.  I used the Horse and Sleigh Die and adhered them to my cards.  Now for a look at the cards themselves:

I used the Path to the Barn stamp set on the first card.

For the second card I used one of my very favorite stamps, 

Thank you, so much, for coming by to view my cards.  I hope they did not disappoint.  Please come back, again, real soon.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous winter scenes and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely snowy scenes, we are entering Spring here in the UK , so glad the cold weather is behind us.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete