My Blog List

Monday, April 10, 2023

Relaxing at the Beach Die

 Hi Stamping Friends, I hope this finds you all rested from the weekend and ready to start a brand new week.  This week I am sharing cards I made using the (NEW)  Relaxing on the Beach Dies. I had lots of fun making the cards.  I used patterned paper on the chairs.


Both of my cards were made by stamping the images on card stock and colored with Copic.  On the first card, I used Two Paths stamp with my cute little chairs.  The second card I used the Relaxing on the Beach stamp and the Beach Chairs and Accessories, along with the Relaxing on the Beach Die. The sentiment is from the Birthday Wishes Stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed the cards as much as I enjoyed making them.

Have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards Shirley, I love the scenes, and great colouring too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and relaxing scenes, the paper pieced chairs are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scenes. Sure makes mw want to be there.

    ReplyDelete