My Blog List

Monday, June 19, 2023

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - NEW Coffee Sentiments

 Hello, Friends.  Hope this finds you all doing fine on this Monday Morning.  All is well with me.  

I am sharing two cards I made using the NEW Coffee Sentiments from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  

I started this card by stamping the cup on a piece of vanilla card stock.  I stamped the cup on my patterned paper that I wanted to use and fussy cut them.  I stamped the sentiment on the label and adhered the pieces of patterned paper over the stamped cup.


I wanted to brighten up the second card by coloring the cupwith fun colors.   To start the card, I placed my image and sentiments on my stamp positioned and used black ink to stamp them.  I colored the image and put the card together for another completed card.

Thank you, for stopping in today.  It is always good to see you.
Have a great week.


6 comments:

  1. Nicely made card! I love that sentiment! It pretty much describes me. I tell my hubby to wait till I had my coffee to talk to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both great cards love my coffee and chocolate mid morning keeps me going
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards Shirley, I especially love the bright coffee cup, great sentiment too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards once again. I love the fun sentiment on the second one.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun coffee cards. Love the dotted one 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both coffee cards are fun with great sentiments on each one. I'm enjoying them as I sit here sipping a late morning cup of my own coffee :)

    ReplyDelete