My Blog List

Monday, June 12, 2023

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Silhouette Birds

 Hello, friends.  Today I am sharing cards I made with the new Silhouette Birds stamp set.


I picked out some designer paper that I thought would look good with this stamp set.  I wanted to do something different than my normal style.  I stamped the Silhouette Birds and the 
Bible Verses 2 sentiment on the paper using black ink. 

I used the Silhouette Birds on designer paper.  I enjoyed getting to use the paper.  I like the look of the birds on it.  

Thanks, for stopping by today to take a look at my cards.

7 comments:

  1. These both are gorgeous, I really love the first one, I like how you added the stamp directly to the pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love bird cards. These are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are so beautiful! Love the image with the birds and that designer paper is so lovely. Beautiful cards!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the silhouette stamps and both P.papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards in vintage colours, I love them.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, great choice to compliment the silhouette birds!

    ReplyDelete