My Blog List

Monday, June 26, 2023

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Beached Canoe

 Hello, welcome back to my blog.  Monday is the day I showcase cards that I made with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  I happen to love the Blue Knight company.  I started designing for them in 2016.  Once I started using their stamps, I resigned from my other design teams to give me more time to use the BKRS.  I occasionally stamp with something else, but I love the scenes that Blue Knight offers and I also like the silhouette stamps because I like to make clouds and do the sky in beautiful colors.  The cards I made for today are made with the Beached Canoe stamps and  are done in bright colors which are what I like to work with best. 

The first card was started by stamping on white card stock.  I, then, used Copic Markers to color the image.    I used the Heidi Pettie cloud stencil and tempting turquoise ink to make the sky.  the sentiment is from the one line Happy Any Day sentiments.
The second card was done the same as the first one, only with a sentiment and also colored with Copic Markers.  I used two colors on the clouds and did not use a sentiment.  The sentiment is from the Walk By Faith stamp set.

Once again, I want to thank you all for coming by my blog today.  You are so appreciated.  Have a wonderful week.
 

 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Shirley. Love the purples in the second one, it made me gasp out loud. Interesting reading about your design team journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOTH scenes are absolutely gorgeous! I love all the Blue Knight stamps too - they make beautiful cards. Love the sky in these and I just wish I was sitting there looking at that lake in person. Beautiful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'great water scenes, I love the sky in the second one and the birds! Great coloring on both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards and scenes are stunning Shirley.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make fabulous stamped scenes and showcase the stamps beautifully
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete