My Blog List

Monday, July 24, 2023

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Mountain Lake

 Today I have cards made with the NEW stamps Mountain Lake to share with you.  This one was really easy to color.  I didn't think it looked like it, but it was.  It went pretty fast.  Another card that I was happy with because I was able to put bright colors on it.  :)

I started this card by stamping the image on white card stock.  I colored the image with Copic Markers.  I used the Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil and Turquoise ink to make the clouds.


This card was started the same as the first.  I made the sky orange and sponged orange over the gray mountains. I imagined someone may have been out there on the lake trout fishing and used the sentiment from the Happy Any Day One Line Sentiment.  I love these one line sentiments, they come in real handy.

Thanks, for stopping by and I hope you have a great week.

7 comments:

  1. Again, two completely different images by the colour you used. Fabulous cards Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another set of great cards, your colours are gorgeous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, I always like how different your two cards are with one main stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stamp makes such a gorgeous scene - and I love BOTH of your cards. So pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous cards, amazing how different colours can make them look so different. Love them both, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both fabulous cards and love all the colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful, the second one is my favorite, love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete