My Blog List

Monday, July 31, 2023

Blue Knight Lighthouse on the Cliff

 Hello, Friends.  Sorry my post is late today.  I thought I had posted it early.  I usually do it weeks ahead.  The next week is done, but somehow I missed this week.  I had trouble signing in, but finally got into my blog to start this post.  I am having oodles of trouble with google with getting into my blog and my gmail account.  If I sign into one device and then want to sign into another one of my devices I have to change password with each one each time.  (with email and blogger). I have not been posting much lately.  I will get to your blog to comment as soon as I get things straightened out.  Sorry that I am unable to comment.  Seems like no matter which device I am on, it does not take my password to comment.

Today I am sharing cards that I made with the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps -  Lighthouse on the Cliff.

I started this card by stamping the image on white cardstock and coloring the image with Copic Markers. I used my Heidi Pettie 
Cloud Stencil to sponge the clouds.  I used Catherine Pooler inks and brushes with it to create the clouds.

This card was made the same as the first, I just used different colors to give it a different look.

I am happy you stopped by.  I appreciate your visits.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you managed to get this post of these two lovely cards up! Beautiful scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the both and especially because there is a lighthouse lol-blogger and Google have been right pains lately!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always create the most beautiful scenes with your stamps and this one is wonderful with both the day and night versions! So sorry about your computer woes - all that password stuff just takes the joy out of blogging I'm sure. Good luck figuring it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble, hope it gets straightened out soon. I just love them both, I usually gravitate to sunsets but I do love your fluffy clouds in the second one

    ReplyDelete