My Blog List

Monday, July 3, 2023

Blue Knight Flowering Vine Stamps

 Hello, everyone.  This week the Blue Knight Rubber Stamp Team is sharing cards made with the new stamp set, Flowering Vine.  

For this card,  I stamped the image on white card stock and colored the image with Copic Markers.  I kept it pretty simple and used my usual bright colors.


For the second card, I visualized something different.  I used a colorful patterned paper to stamp my image on and only colored in part of the leaves.  I really liked the look of it.  I stamped the bird part of the stamp on a piece of white card stock and colored it with Copic Markers.  I fussy cut it and adhered it over the bird on the main image.  I picked the sentiment from the Blessings One Line Sentiments to finish my card.

Thank you, for coming by today. For those of you in the USA, have a great 4th of July tomorrow.


7 comments:

  1. Love both of these cards, so very different with the same stamp, so clever, as always Shirley. Sorry to have been AWOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm looking in a garden! So beautiful. I love the first one but also the second with the mixture of colors too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colours and both versions are so pretty.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautiful cards but the second one is my favourite,just gives a different effect stamped on P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards, the first one is stunning and the second one with the various colors on the fence and that fabulous sentiment is even more stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's simply amazing how a few color changes completely create a brand new card! Both the bluebird and little chickadee look amazing with the backgrounds you've colored!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete