My Blog List

Monday, August 21, 2023

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Six Hot Air Balloons

 I am back with a couple of cards that I created with the new stamps from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps called "Six  Hot Air Balloons".  This set has a matching die set to go with it.  I will be using these balloons a lot.  They look good with puffy cloud scenes.


I stamped the images on card stock and colored them with Copic Markers.  On the first card I used the. Relaxing on the Beach stamp set.  (It also has a matching die set to go with it, also). I used the dies to cut the images from Patterned paper.   I stamped the hot air balloons on white card stock, colored them and cut them out with the matching dies.

I used the Heidi Pettie cloud stencil and Tempting Turquoise ink to make the clouds.  I stamped the balloons on patterned paper and cut them out.  The sentiment is from Bode Island Lighthouse stamp set.

Happy you stopped in today.  Have a wonderful week.


8 comments:

  1. Love them both.but I love lighthouses and great multicoloured beach chairs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards Shirley, those balloons are great with your ocean scene, and the patterned paper you used on the chairs really makes them special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are wonderful! I'm loving that first one because I can just see myself sitting in one of those chairs watching the balloons. That's a great stamp and love the paper you used on the chairs and the sky on the second card. Wouldn't it be wonderful to sail along in a hot air balloon! Love your cards!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both wonderful scenes, making me want to sit in each scene. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so neat, I have seen hot air balloons but never taking off at the water, that would be so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those balloons look so pretty floating in the sky! I love how you used pattern paper to create the chairs which looks like natural shadows being cast over them. The 2nd card looks great with those wonderful clouds in the sky too! NJ on both

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two amazing cards - I love the lighthouse card - but I love lighthouses. Great coloring on both of these cards.

    ReplyDelete