My Blog List

Monday, August 28, 2023

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Did You Know?

 Blue Knight Rubber Stamps has a new One Line sentiment stamp set called "Did You Know?".  I will be using that stamp set on both of my cards today.

I stamped the image on white card stock and colored it with my Copic Markers.  I created the sky by using the Sunrise/Sunset Pan Pastels in the Blue Knight Store.  I stamped the Did You Know directly on the card.  The second sentiment is from the set, but I stamped it on card stock and cut it out to place on the card.


I used "The Grove" and the "Silhouette Sportsman" stamp set on this card.  I created the clouds using the Heidi Pettie cloud stencil and turquoise ink.   I added the sentiment from the  Did You Know stamp set.

Once again, I appreciate you coming by today and looking at my cards.  Thank you, it is much appreciated.  I hope you all have a great week.

8 comments:

  1. Both scenes are so pretty and so much fun! I love the serenity of the first card with the little ducks in the water, but those clouds on the 2nd card look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very gorgeous cards, I love the clouds on the second one.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful. Loving the clouds on the second one and that wonderful sentiment on the first.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always such fabulous cards Shirley, love them both, great sentiments and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two wonderful cards, I like the message and cheery colors on the first and the second one is beautiful, like that sky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sunset in the first one, reminds me of a park near by :) The second has great clouds to go with the image, great masculine card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards and love the one line stamp you used. If I had to pick I think it would be a tie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous use of color on both cards! Love your clouds on the 2nd card 🤩

    ReplyDelete