My Blog List

Monday, August 7, 2023

Blue Knight - Garden Gate

 Hello Friends,  I am back with two more cards with Blue Knight rubber stamps.  Today I am using the new stamp - The Garden Gate.


I started by stamping the image on white card stock.  I colored the image with Copic Markers.  I used the Heidi Pettie Cloud stencil and a couple of ink pads to create the sky.  I added the little boy and kitten by using the Boys with Pets stamp set.


I basically did the same thing on this card as I did on the first card.  I just chose different colors and I added a sentiment from the Blessing One Line Sentiment stamp set.

Thank you, for coming by today.  I hope you enjoyed my cards.


7 comments:

  1. Pretty stamp set and two very pretty cards. I love the way you added the little boy and his pet in the first card. I thought that was a die until I read your post. Great cards and pretty coloring on both.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning! Beautiful coloring and like that sunset/sunrise sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both fabulous stamped scenes!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured scenes, lovely stamps, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful scene which could be a card for any occasion, love them both.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color variations are wonderful, and I love that little boy with the kitten on one card! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are so pretty, wow that boy and cat look like they were made for the scene, perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete