My Blog List

Monday, August 14, 2023

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Striped Hammock

 Hello, everyone.  I am back with a couple of cards made with a new stamp set by Blue Knight Rubber Stamps called "Striped Hammock".  I really enjoyed working with this stamp.  It is one of my new favorites.  I was pleased with the way the cards came out and it didn't take very long at all to make these cards.  Picking out my paper took the longest.  The first card is my favorite.



I stamped the images on the chosen patterned paper.  I added sentiments from the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Bible Verse 2 set.  The paper I used on the first one is by Divinity Designs and the second one was a piece that I had left over from a previous card months ago.

Thanks, for stopping in today.  Have a wonderful week.

5 comments:

  1. Love the stamps and really love the p.paper on the first one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A serene scene using this lovely stamp, I love the clouds in the first one too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty cards. I too like the first one. So serene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Such perfect paper to stamp those images on too. Very calming cards and so pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I love them both equally, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete