My Blog List

Monday, September 18, 2023

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - New Designer Paper - Iwo Jima Stamps

 Hello, Friends.  Today I am posting cards card that I have made with the NEW Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Night Designer Paper and  the Day Designer Paper and the Iwo Jima Stamps.


This card was made with the Night Designer Paper.    I just stamped the Iwo Jima stamp one the paper.  


For this card I used the Day Time Paper.  I stamped the the Iwo Jima directly to the paper to make this awesome card.  I really like the the way it looks on this paper.


Thank you so much for stopping in today.  It is always good to see you here.

5 comments:

  1. I've always been a big fan of patriotic cards, and these night and day versions are both awesome! They both remind me of our veterans and how we should honor them for their sacrifice through the years. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, two fantastic cards with that great paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These absolutely take my breath away! I love the stamp (and may have to scoot over and buy that one!) of course but the sky is gorgeous on both. Loving that new paper too. Sensational cards!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up after my holiday - what a fabulous pair of cards the sky on both is so atmospheric and very poignant.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous backgrounds to go with your stamps!

    ReplyDelete