My Blog List

Monday, September 11, 2023

Light of The World stamps with the Blue Knight NEW Designer Paper

 Hello and Happy Monday.  Monday's seem to roll around quicker and quicker these days.

I am going to share with you a couple of Christmas cards that I made using the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Light of the World stamp.  It always makes a great card and it is easy to use.  I paired it with the new designer paper.    Let's get started.  


I started my card by stamping the image on the NIGHT Designer Paper.    I added rhinestones in the sky for stars.  It does not get any easier than this.  A fabulous Christmas card and no coloring needed.



I used the same NIGHT Designer Paper on this card.  I stamped the star and added one rhinestone and Viola, we have another great Christmas card.


I hope you enjoyed my cards today.  I will have more cards next Monday made with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps so be sure and come back.  Have a great week. 

 

5 comments:

  1. The weeks are certainly flying by! I love the stamp and the papers are perfect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so beautiful and will be perfect cards for Christmas. Love the addtion of the rhinestones too. VERY pretty cards.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabulous cards, those papers are great and make such a quick, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous silhouette stamp and two gorgeous cards - Christmas will soon be here!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kind of card - when we have the right designer paper it is so helpful to find a great image. These are perfect. Love the stamp.

    ReplyDelete