My Blog List

Monday, September 25, 2023

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - New Designer Paper and Grazing Horse Stamp

 Good Monday Morning, to all of you.  Hope you all had a great weekend and that it did not fly by too terribly fast.  Today I have two cards to show you using more of the new Day and Night Designer Paper and using the Grazing Horse stamp.

I used the Night Designer Paper on this one.  I just stamped the grazing horse over the paper and added the mats to the base card which completed this card.  I love this paper, it makes card making a snap.


I made this card the same as the first.  I used the Day Designer paper for this one.  I changed the card design, but that is about it.  The sentiment I used is from the Bible Verse 2 stamps.  

Thank you, so much, for stopping by today.  I appreciate your visits.  Have a wonderful week.


8 comments:

  1. Great cards, the first is so striking, the second is gorgeous and I like the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful; love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOTH are so pretty and they're a perfect image for the papers you used too.
    I went shopping at Blue Knight! YES! I got some of the papers and also a couple of stamps of course. I LOVE the papers! I only got one set though so I'm heading back over for more. They're great quality and so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those papers make for stunning cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two lovely cards once again Shirley.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of the cards - the paper is absolutely spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both the day and night versions made with this stamp are beautiful. Love that horse image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful in either colourway Shirley, I love the image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete