My Blog List

Monday, November 20, 2023

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Fenced Pasture

 Good Morning, Friends.  I am back with a couple of cards made with Blue Knight Rubber  Stamps.  I am featuring a new set called "

Fenced Pasture".


Both cards were stamped on white card stock.  I colored the images with Copic Markers.  I used tempting turquoise Ink and a Heide Pettie Cloud Stencil that you will find in the Blue Knight Store. I also used the Horse and Sleigh Stamp and the Flocks of Birds stamp set.

Below you will find two Christmas cards that I made with this set.  I used Stickers on them that I purchased at Hobby Lobby,

Thank you, for coming by today and taking a look at my cards.  I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving.  



5 comments:

  1. All beautiful cards love the stamps and the one with the sleigh is my favourite.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scenes you created on each of these cards look wonderful! I love the blue skies, great trees and addition of Santa, the sleigh, and cute little red pick up truck! Fun cards with those great stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a treat, four beautiful cards with one main stamp set. Like all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handy set of stamps Shirley, you've certainly shown how beautifully they can be used. Super cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you did the different seasons with the stamp set. The two cards with the stickers worked perfectly!

    ReplyDelete