My Blog List

Monday, November 13, 2023

Blue Knight Sled and Lantern

 Good Monday Morning, to you.  Today I have a couple of cards from the Sled and Lanterns stamp from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  This stamp is perfect for  both winter cards and Christmas cards.


I stamped my image on white card stock for both of the cards.  I colored the image with Copic Markers.  I chose to use designer paper with them and chose card stock colors that went with it.  I made my layers and  and attached them to the card. 

Thank you, for stopping by today.  I always enjoy your visits and comments.  Have a wonderful week.

7 comments:

  1. I've fallen behind with commenting lately, sorry :o/
    A fabulous duo of winter/festive cards.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, your coloring is fabulous (as always) and the layering takes it up a notch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards and images-beautifully coloured.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Shirley, love the colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are so pretty, I really love how the red one pops, you paired them with such pretty papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you always share 2 versions of the same design. Your coloring is spot on with each one of these cards and I really like both of them! I miss those days when I had my own sled :)

    ReplyDelete