My Blog List

Monday, November 6, 2023

Kneeling Santa and Mary & Joseph

 Hello, Stamping Friends.  Hope this finds you all doing well on this Monday morning.  Fall is definitely here with leaves falling.  We had a time change over the weekend and I am not thrilled about that.  It gets dark way to early for me.   I suppose that I will have to live with it for a while.

Today I have cards to show you that I made using the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Kneeling Santa and the Mary and Joseph stamps.  I enjoyed using both of them.


My first card is using the Kneeling Santa.  I stamped this image  on the Designer Day Paper.  I was able to color on this paper using my Copic Markers.  I used a white marker to make the fur and Santa's Hair white.  I liked how his hair turned out. 

I stamped the images of Mary and Joseph on white card stock. I colored them with Copic Markers. I used the Cloud Stencil from Blue Knight to make the clouds and used a SU blue ink pad.  I found this perfect paper to go with them at Hobby Lobby.  I told myself that I did not need anymore paper and then I did not listen, I bought it anyway.  ~Grin~

Thank you, so much, for dropping by today and taking a look at my cards.
Have a great week and I hope I will see you again soon.


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and images love all the backgrounds.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas cards. Great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful collection of Christmas cards! Those papers are beautiful and your coloring skills are amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful selection of festive cards I love each one they are quite magical
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous and meaningful Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your kneeling Santa, so different. Your Joseph and Mary cards are just wonderful, what a find those papers are. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty - I love how the white on the Santa turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those papers are just wonderful with your stamps and such great coloring of them too, so glad you grabbed the papers after all :)

    ReplyDelete