My Blog List

Monday, November 27, 2023

Blue Knight Palm Tree Beach and Designer Paper

 Hello, Stamping Friends.  I have a couple of cards to share with you made with the Palm Tree Beach stamp and some of Blue Knight's Designer Paper.  I think you will love these.  

I chose one of my papers from the Night Sky 2 Designer Paper.  I love this one and the way it turned out.  I just stamped my image on the designer paper and made coordinating mats to go on the card base.  It was  Easy Peasy.

I did the very same thing with this the card as I did with the previous one using a piece of Day Sky 2 Designer Paper.

Thanks, so much, for coming by today.  I hope you liked the cards.  Have a great week.

5 comments:

  1. Both stunning cards,love the stamps and both colourways.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - these two cards are BEAUTIFUL - could use for just about any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and so quick using the designer papers, they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two brilliant creation love the papers and the stamps you have used it looks so enticing
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those papers make awesome backgrounds for your stamp!

    ReplyDelete