My Blog List

Monday, January 1, 2024

Blue Knight Silhouette Mountain River

 Good Morning, Friends.  I hope you are all well and having a Happy New Year's Day.  I did not make any New Year's Resolutions.  I decided that I never seemed to keep them in the past so why bother making more when I had failed to do it in the past.    Okay, so enough about my failures, let's get on with card making.  ~smile~

Today I am showcasing two cards made with the Blue Knight Silhouette Mountain River which is one of the newest releases.  


I started my card by stamping the image on white card stock.  I colored the river with Copic Markers.  I masked the sun and sponged the clouds with the Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil.   I  stamped my Flocks of Birds in the sky and then stamped the small boat from the Gone Fishin' stamp.



I made this card like the first one omitting the sun and boat to show you how you could make a more subtle card for a sympathy card.  I stamped the image on the Day Designer Paper.   I added the sentiment from the Bible Verse 2 stamp set.

Thank you, for stopping bt today.  Have a good week.

7 comments:

  1. Love the peaceful scene and both options.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!
    Two fabulous silhouette scenes.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, very peaceful and comforting for the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. with or without the sun, these cards portray a sense of serenity and peace and they're both beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are so pretty but I really love the extras you added in the first one. I haven't made any resolutions for quite some time but this year my health has gone downwards and hoping to do things to improve that this year.

    ReplyDelete