My Blog List

Monday, January 29, 2024

Blue Knight - Don't Forget To Dance

 Hello, Stamping Friends.  I hope this finds all of you doing well.  

Today I am sharing a couple of cards made with a cute and NEW stamp set by Blue Knight Rubber Stamps, it is called "Don't Forget To Dance".    This set comes with the main image and two sentiments.


I started the main panel by stamping the Dancers on a piece of white card stock.  I colored the image  with Copic Markers and fussy cut around them.  I placed them over a piece of designer paper to make the background.  I stamped the sentiment, cut it and placed it on the card.


On the second card I stamped the cute dancers on a piece of designer paper and colored them with Copic..  I stamped the dancers on a  piece of  patterned paper and fussy cut the dresses to paper adhere to the image.     I stamped the sentiment directly on the designer paper and adhered it to the mats and card base to complete my card.

Thank you, for coming by to see my card.  I hope to see you again soon.  Have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

  1. Both beautiful cards,love the stamp and great paper piecing.
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards I love the stamp of the little dancing girls I also love your different backgrounds super work
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards Shirley, and just love your paper piecing, such lovely images and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete