My Blog List

Monday, August 17, 2026

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Farm Pump

 Hello Crafty Friends, it is Monday and time for me to share  cards made with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Farm Pump.  

I started this card by stamping the Farm Pump stamp  and sentiment directly to a sheet of Pastel Skies designer paper.  I had planned on coloring part of the image with Copics, but once I saw it on this paper, I liked the way it looked and refrained from coloring any of it.  

I stamped the image on a piece of white card stock.   I colored the image with Copic Markers.  I used the Heidi Pettie cloud stencil and tempting turquoise ink to make the clouds.  I stamped the sentiment on a scrap piece of white card stock, cut it out using a banner die and applied clouds on it to finish my card.

I hope you liked my cards and I also hope you have a great week.  Thank you, for stopping in and taking a look at my cards.  

1 comment:

  1. Your scenic cards with the barns are beautiful! Thank you for visiting my blog with a sweet comment! I’m your newest follower! Take care!

    ReplyDelete