Today I am going to share a couple of cards that I made with the NEW Birch Tree Stamp. I like that you can use this stamp to make a Winter, Summer, Spring or Fall card with it. I love both of the cards that I am sharing.
The first card is made using a winter scene. I stamped the Tall Birch Tree stamp on designer paper. I made the path snowy and added some bears from the Mama Bear and Friends stamps. I added a sentiment from the Come Let Us Adore Him set.
For this card I stamped the image on designer paper and colored it with Copic Markers. I stamped the sentiment from the Sympathy Set. on white card stock and use a banner die to cut it out.
Thank you, for coming by today and taking a look at my cards.
No comments:
Post a Comment