Today I am going to share a couple of cards that I made with the NEW Birch Tree Stamp. I like that you can use this stamp to make a Winter, Summer, Spring or Fall card with it. I love both of the cards that I am sharing.
The first card is made using a winter scene. I stamped the Tall Birch Tree stamp on designer paper. I made the path snowy and added some bears from the Mama Bear and Friends stamps. I added a sentiment from the Come Let Us Adore Him set.
For this card I stamped the image on designer paper and colored it with Copic Markers. I stamped the sentiment from the Sympathy Set. on white card stock and use a banner die to cut it out.
Thank you, for coming by today and taking a look at my cards.
Such lovely cards using the tall birch trees! Love the depth and perspective it gives for the wonderful scene! Two great cards, well done!!
ReplyDeleteTwo stunning cards with the birch tree stamps, they look so different, nice display of this image!
ReplyDelete