My Blog List

Monday, August 10, 2026

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Family Background

 Hello, Friends.  Today I am going to share a couple of cards that I made using the NEW Blue Knight Background stamp called Family Background.  It works so well with pretty much all the stamps that I have.  


I stamped the Family Background stamp on designer paper and then I stamped the Deer By the River stamp over it.   It was quite easy and quick to make plus it made a beautiful card.


I stamped the Family Background on designer paper in my stash, I stamped the Wedding Couple Silhouette stamp over it.  Another easy and beautiful card in a small amount of time.

I hope you enjoyed my cards.  Thank you, for  coming by and have a wonderful day.


4 comments:

  1. Perfect script stamp for backgrounds and quick cards. love the silhouette stamps used.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards and like that script!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards. That script stamp is so gorgeous and you have used it perfectly on both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They may be easy, but the effect is gorgeous, love them both. x

    ReplyDelete