My Blog List

Monday, August 17, 2026

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Farm Pump

 Hello Crafty Friends, it is Monday and time for me to share  cards made with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Farm Pump.  

I started this card by stamping the Farm Pump stamp  and sentiment directly to a sheet of Pastel Skies designer paper.  I had planned on coloring part of the image with Copics, but once I saw it on this paper, I liked the way it looked and refrained from coloring any of it.  

I stamped the image on a piece of white card stock.   I colored the image with Copic Markers.  I used the Heidi Pettie cloud stencil and tempting turquoise ink to make the clouds.  I stamped the sentiment on a scrap piece of white card stock, cut it out using a banner die and applied clouds on it to finish my card.

I hope you liked my cards and I also hope you have a great week.  Thank you, for stopping in and taking a look at my cards.  

3 comments:

  1. Your scenic cards with the barns are beautiful! Thank you for visiting my blog with a sweet comment! I’m your newest follower! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, I agree the first one does not need any coloring, and the second one is beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Admiring how your stamped scene looks so striking on the pastel designer paper, I enjoy the contrast between the uncolored version and your beautifully shaded Copic version, along with the soft clouds and banner sentiment that give your card such a peaceful and polished finish.

    ReplyDelete