My Blog List

Monday, September 7, 2026

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - You Are

 Good Morning Friends.  Hope you are all doing well on this wonderful Monday.  We are celebrating Labor Day here in the states today.  It means that most have an extra day off from work this week, some are having picnics, attending car shows, etc..  My hubby wants to go to the local car show.  Me-I want to stay home and just breathe.  A lot has been going one here and I prefer to stay home.  I suppose if he really wants to go to the car show,  I will go, too.

Today I am showcasing cards that are made using the new Blue Knight You Are Background stamp.  I used the Wedding Couple on the first card.  On the second card I used the Leaning Guitarist stamp.  That guy loves his guitar and doesn't leave home without it, so I thought the You Are background was perfect with it.  ~Smile~



I stamped the You Are background, with white ink, on a piece of card stock that I had previously used Ken Oliver Color Burst powders on.  I added the Wedding Couple as the main focus.


I stamped the You Are background on white card stock.  I then used my NEW Blue Knight Cloud Stencil to make the colorful clouds.

Thank you, so very much, for stopping in today and taking a look at my cards.  Have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow both cards are so beautiful. I absolutely love your backgrounds too. I hope you get a days rest for sure. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete