Good Morning Friends. Hope you are all doing well on this wonderful Monday. We are celebrating Labor Day here in the states today. It means that most have an extra day off from work this week, some are having picnics, attending car shows, etc.. My hubby wants to go to the local car show. Me-I want to stay home and just breathe. A lot has been going one here and I prefer to stay home. I suppose if he really wants to go to the car show, I will go, too.
Today I am showcasing cards that are made using the new Blue Knight You Are Background stamp. I used the Wedding Couple on the first card. On the second card I used the Leaning Guitarist stamp. That guy loves his guitar and doesn't leave home without it, so I thought the You Are background was perfect with it. ~Smile~
Oh wow both cards are so beautiful. I absolutely love your backgrounds too. I hope you get a days rest for sure. Hugs
ReplyDeletePinky
Two fabulous cards Shirley. I hope you get your relaxing day, that is what we did yesterday, so nice.
ReplyDeleteGreat background for both of these, love the couple done in white. Your clouds in all different colors on the second looks great too, perfrct for the silhouette!
ReplyDeleteBoth beautiful cards, love the background stamp, shades of green on the wedding card BUT the second one with the silhouette figure with his guitar and coloured background is stunning! Hope you get to stay at home and chill.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Beautiful cards with the silhouettes! Awesome backgrounds for both of them! I have relative and friends who enjoy car shows, but I understand it's good to stay at home at relax, too!
ReplyDeleteYour backgrounds look striking with the bold color bursts and cloud stenciling, and the silhouettes stand out beautifully against them, giving both cards a dramatic and heartfelt look.
ReplyDelete