Hello Friends, here are cards that I make using the newly released Beach Stencil and Stamp Through Set by Blue Knight. The thick pieces of the stencils are for stenciling and the thin pieces are for Stamping through the stencil.
I used my thick piece of stencil to sponged the brown on white card stock for the sand. I cleaned the stencil and turned it over to make the clouds using the new Cloud/Wave Stencil and Turquoise ink. I continued stamping using the Wedding Couple image and sentiment along with the Silhouette Dogs stamp set. I love the two dogs. They look like my standard doodle and my mini doodle.
I did the same thing with the beach stencil on this card using a background paper for it. I added some clouds in the sky. I stamped the Flamingo's and Wild Grass, Beach stuff and Bible Verses 2 sentiment on the beach panel to complete this card.
These cards were due almost two weeks ago, but I was running behind due to a death in the family. It is here now and I am all caught up on everything now.
Thank you, so much for stopping in today. Have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment