My Blog List

Monday, September 14, 2026

New Cloud/Wave stencil - Blue Knight Rubber Stamps

 Good Morning, Friends.  I hope you had a great weekend and Monday has started off well for you and continues to be well throughout the day.  I remember how hectic Monday's were when I worked.  It seemed to be a day of problems after having a couple of days off.

Today I am sharing cards I made with the New Cloud/Wave stencil that Blue Knight has recently released.  


I started this card by stamping the Heaven's Gate stamp on white card stock.  I colored it using Copic Markers.  I used the new Cloud/Wave stencil with Tempting Turquoise ink to make the clouds. I stamped the dog from the Girls with Pets stamp set.  I thought this would be a nice pet sympathy card.


I stamped the Ship at Sea image on white card stock.  I used the wave on the Cloud/ Wave Stencil along with Turquoise ink to make the water.  I used the other side of it to brush on the clouds.  I added the sentiment from the Sincere Condolences one line sentiment set.

I hoped you enjoyed seeing the cards using the new stencil.  Have a wonderful week and I will see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment