My Blog List

Monday, September 14, 2026

New Cloud/Wave stencil - Blue Knight Rubber Stamps

 Good Morning, Friends.  I hope you had a great weekend and Monday has started off well for you and continues to be well throughout the day.  I remember how hectic Monday's were when I worked.  It seemed to be a day of problems after having a couple of days off.

Today I am sharing cards I made with the New Cloud/Wave stencil that Blue Knight has recently released.  


I started this card by stamping the Heaven's Gate stamp on white card stock.  I colored it using Copic Markers.  I used the new Cloud/Wave stencil with Tempting Turquoise ink to make the clouds. I stamped the dog from the Girls with Pets stamp set.  I thought this would be a nice pet sympathy card.


I stamped the Ship at Sea image on white card stock.  I used the wave on the Cloud/ Wave Stencil along with Turquoise ink to make the water.  I used the other side of it to brush on the clouds.  I added the sentiment from the Sincere Condolences one line sentiment set.

I hoped you enjoyed seeing the cards using the new stencil.  Have a wonderful week and I will see you again soon.

5 comments:

  1. Two fabulous scenes with your new stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful scenes, love the cloud stencil and the masculine card with the Ship at Sea stamp-yes I agree the first one would be perfect for a pet sympathy one.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stencil effects look fantastic on both cards. I especially like how the clouds and waves add depth and atmosphere to the scenes, and the ship card has a wonderfully classic and masculine feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stencil, wonderful cards. The first is perfect for a pet sympathy card also for someone getting a new dog. Hope you're having a nice weekend.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards using the stencil! Sweet scene with the dog on the first card and ornate gate! Second card is wonderful, too, with the beautiful big ship and lovely clouds!

    ReplyDelete