My Blog List

Monday, September 21, 2026

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Falling Leaves

 Hello, Friends.  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  It was another hot one here, but today is about 10 degrees cooler and suppose to be cooler the whole week.  

Today I am sharing cards that I made with the NEW Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Falling Leaves stamp set.  They can really come in handy when you are making a scene.  You can color the leaves for Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer. 

For this card, I started by stamping my Silhouette Wolf image  and the Falling Leaves on white card stock.     I colored the leaves with Copic Markers.  I used the NEW Clouds/Waves stencil and turquoise ink to make my clouds. I stamped the Thank You one line sentiments on a piece of white card stock, cut it out and adhered to my card for the finishing touch.


I stamped the Falling Leaves,  the Striped Hammock and the sentiment from the Fence and Daisies stamp set on white card stock.  I used the Clouds/Waves Cloud stencil and Distress inks to make the clouds.  

Thank you, so much, for joining me here today.  I hope you liked the cards.

Have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

  1. Both beautiful card and falling leaves-but my favourite is the Wolf one.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards, like the sentiments, fabulous coloring of the fall leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards! Lovely scenery, especially the pretty clouds! Beautiful coloring on the leaves, too!

    ReplyDelete