My Blog List

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

CCEE-Twas the night before Christmas

The CCEE Stampers challenge this week has a theme this week - "Twas the Night Before Christmas".
I used the Stampin Up stamp set "Stitched Stocking" for my lone hung stocking.  I used Pool Party ink.  I used a snow embossing folder which is very suitable for the weather they are predicting us to have tomorrow.   Brrrr-I am so not ready for snow and ice. 

Be sure and stop by the CCEE Stampers blog to see what the other team members have made and also to join us for the challenge.

11 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors...so soft and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhirt, I love these colors too! Pool Party is fab with the silver and white bg of flakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on the colors ... Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie used the word I immediately thought of -- sweet! I like the silver ribbon over the aqua.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Shirley ! What a beautiful embossed background ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the "chill" of the pool party ink against the embossed snowflakes and the touch of silver - Now you need to make another one with ALL the fur babies' stockings hanging up there!! Simple and sweet card!! Lymi

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty and elegant!!! Love those colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So did you end up with snow and ice? It was around 76 here yesterday. One day we are cold and the next we are super hot and in short sleeves. Everyone I know is sick too!

    To your cute card. I love the ef (I have that one but it is lost in my craft room somewhere) combined with the cute stocking. Great color too - if I hadn't gone with kraft and red this year, I would like to have done this color. Hope you find lots of fun stuff in your stocking this year! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the clean CAS look with the aqua and embossed white, and the polka-dotted stocking is just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete