My Blog List

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Every little girl likes Paper Dolls




Here is a Christmas tin I made for a little girl for Christmas.  I wanted her to have a variety of paper dolls with different hair colors and bathing suits.  I stamped several outfits on designer paper and cut them out.  I left room for her to pick some clothes of her choice.  I used velcro to put them in the tin for storage.  Thin magnets should work well, too.   I thought tin would be very convenient  for storing the clothes  and the dolls.

These paper dolls will be in the Mark's Finest Paper store next week.  We will also have a blog hop next week so be sure and join us.

Thanks, for stopping by today and be sure and let me know what you think of  the paper dolls.

6 comments:

  1. Really cute! Nice idea! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea, Shirley - I love the idea of storing all the dolls and clothes in the tin, and using either velcro or thin magnets - this is going to make some little girl very happy, bless your heart!

    Happy New Year and much love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Shirley ! I used to love playing with my paper dolls ! Happy New Year Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well how cute is this Shirt!!!! LOVE the paper dolls! Makes me remember how much fun I had with them as a little girl! Great storage idea with the tin!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh how cute! I so want this! lol. I remember playing with paper dolls as a child, hours of fun. Love it. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this on the MFP blog and loved it. You did such a great job with this! I use to love to play with paper dolls when I was little and I would have loved this set. Cute, cute, cute. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete