My Blog List

Friday, December 13, 2013

Speedy Fox and Friends - Use three Christmas papers


The Speedy Fox and Friends challenge for today is to use three designer papers on our projects.
I needed two tags so I made this for this challenge.  I used the Mark's Finest Paper stamp sets called
"Holly Jolly" and "Holiday Tag".   For the berries, I used sequins and added some ribbon to complete my tags.

I decided to recycle a paper bag for my wrapping paper.  Here is the package with the bag I stamped to match the tag.


Be sure and come on over to the blog and join us for the challenge.  Thanks, for stopping by today.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags!!!! I love the gorgeous bow and beautiful papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley--these tags are wonderful!!! I love how you used the designer paper! Your holly with the sequin berries are lovely! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tags, Shirley! I like how you used the big holly sprigs at the tops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tags are so beautiful and I really love your pretty DPs and the package is really lovely - wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tags are sweet! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm such a sucker for holly and gingham, so both tags work for me! I just love the matching wrapping paper too! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tags are totally awesome Shirley ! Love the holly ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so clever, Shirt!! I love the recycled paper bag for your wrapping paper, stamped with the holly, and those tags are out of this world GORGEOUS with the scraps of DP adorning them - You so totally ROCK, Sistah!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how these came out Shirley. I need to do this too - your cards and tags are making me want to make things today and I have no time - urgh!!! Great tags. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete