My Blog List

Monday, December 9, 2013

Squigglefly Christmas card - Shy Bear

Here is a card I made for the Squigglefly challenge this week.  I made it a little early so I could enter it in the Ways to Use It and the Free 4 all challenge over at Splitcoast stamping.   Squigglefly ask us to make a card with a Christmas image or Christmas paper.   I used the Squigglefly image called
"Shy Bear - Candle Bear" by Lynne Stansbery.  If you have never colored one of Lynne's images, you don't know what you are missing.  I love her images, not only are they cute, she makes them easy to color.  Come on down to the blog and join us for the challenge.  This will encourage you to make another Christmas card on your list.

8 comments:

  1. This is so very, very pretty! Your Shy Bear image is adorable and colored perfectly. And, I love, love that red lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so loving the papers and the beautifully colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Shy Bear, and that lace is so awesome!! great card, Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love any thing that is "shy bear" and this is fabulous for Christmas in all the fabulous red and green. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Shirley this is just adorable! Your coloring is fantastic, and I love the holly leaf background you used. The ribbon and lace are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie patootie! I love that lace and scallop border, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shirley, I know you are wondering why it is Thursday and I haven't commented on your Monday cards yet! I have the worst system ever for catching up! I LOVE this card. Your shy bear is adorable and your coloring is perfect. The fun ribbon and lace really add so much to your card and make it even more adorable. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete