My Blog List

Monday, October 2, 2023

Blue Knight - Waving Wheat Stamp

 Hello Friends.  Today I am back to share with you, two cards made with a new Stamp by Blue Knight Rubber Stamp called Waving Wheat.  


I started this card by stamping the Waving Wheat on a piece of what card stock using Black Momento Ink.

The sentiment to this set was stamped using SU Crushed Curry.    I colored the image using Copic Markers and added gems to finished off my card


I chose designer paper for this card.  I thought the colors of it would look really nice with the Wheat.  

Thank you, so much for stopping by today to take a look at my cards.  Come back soon.

6 comments:

  1. Both great cards and love the beautiful Waving Wheat stamp.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful loving the Waving Wheat and the sentiment the added gem stones really stand out
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamp and I love the sentiment too. The background paper on the second one is so pretty and I love all the gems on the first one. Very pretty cards.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, I like the new stamp and sentiment and you displayed them wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two lovely designs once again, if I had to choose it would be the CAS one at the top with it's fresh look, but it's a difficult choice.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look fabulous. Love that wheat image

    ReplyDelete