My Blog List

Monday, October 23, 2023

Blue Knight - Books and Kittens

Good Monday Morning to all of you.  I don't know about you, but the weekend just seemed to fly right by. I suppose that is how it goes, time flies when you are having fun, they say.  :).   Today I am sharing a couple of cards that I made with one of latest releases from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  This one is called Books and Kittens.  

For the first card, I started by stamping my image on white card stock.  I colored it using my Copic Markers.  I used a Gina Marie chain rectangle die to cut the mage out.  I cut a yellow and red piece of card stock using the Gina Marie dies, as well.  I layered them and then attached them to the card base.

For my second card, I did basically the same as I did on my first card, I just used different colors of card stock.  

Thank you, so much, for stopping by today.  I hope you have a fabulous week.  


5 comments:

  1. Both great cards and love both the books and cats, we may have cough cough more than a couple of cats lol.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards and coloring, I like seeing the different colors on the same image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards and I love them both, gorgeous stamps and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just loving all the fantastic coloring you've done on both cards, and they're both fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are wonderful, and a lovely colour mix on both Shirley. x

    ReplyDelete