My Blog List

Monday, October 16, 2023

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Books and Candies

 Good Morning, Friends.  I hope you had a lovely weekend and are adjusting to this cooler weather.  I am not adjusting very well.   I am not a fan of cold weather, but I suppose I will have to pull up my big girl pants and get use to it.  

Today I am going to share a couple of cards with you that I made using the Blue Knight Stamp called Books and Candies.


For this card I chose some colorful paper and just stamped it with my image and sentiment.  I made my mats and adhered them to the card base.  Very quick, colorful and easy.  For those of you who like to make cards and do not like to color this would be a perfect way to use this stamp.  

For my second card, this is perfect those of you who like to color.  I stamped my image on white card stock.  I colored it using Copic markers.  I cut my image out and applied it to designer paper that looked like burlap.  I adhered my image to it.  I made the mats and adhered all card pieces to the card base.

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my cards today.  Have a wonderful week. 

 


6 comments:

  1. Really love the stamp and looks great coloured or uncoloured-love the burlap p.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fantastic cards, Love them both, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamp and cards, like you coloring on the second one and the first one looks like a watercolor wash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards - and especially for a book lover (like myself!). Love them both. The first one with the different colors is so pretty and I love the burlap in the background on the second one. Very pretty coloring with the Copics too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both very different and wonderful Shirley. Love the paper on the first, I really must try this lovely technique. The papers you added your stamped image too, make it more masculine, I think, both stunning Shirley. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of the cards but especially the second one - the burlap paper is great, as well as the coloring.

    ReplyDelete