My Blog List

Monday, October 30, 2023

Winter Birds

  Welcome back, friends.  Today I am sharing a new release, from Blue Knight Rubber stamps,  called Winter Birds.  Today, in my neighborhood, it is 40 degrees and suppose to turn really cold tonight.  I am not ready for winter, but I think sweet winter birds are prepared for cooler temps.


For the first card, I decided to use some winter designer paper.  I used postage stamp die for the outer frame.   I stamped the birds on white card stock.  I colored them using my Copic Markers.  I used heart dies to cut the image out and one for the navy shadow.  

For the second card,  I stamped the image on white card stock and colored it with Copic Markers.  I used rectangle dies to cut it out and made layers using DP and Cardstock.


I hope you all have a good week.  For those of you that are experiencing colder weather, be sure to wrap up nice and warm,  like the winter birds in the image I used today.  

5 comments:

  1. Both beautiful cards,love the Winter birds and the second card is my favourite only because it's my favourite colour lol.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both gorgeous cards and beautifully colored. I especially like the purple one, my favorite color. Keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty winter cards - I love birds as the focal point especially on winter cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those birds are just delightful all dressed up in their winter gear! 2 colorful and fun versions for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these festive makes they are beautifully designed I do really love the colours on the second one top notch crafting
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete