My Blog List

Monday, October 9, 2023

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Rural Mailboxes

 Hello Friends,  today I am sharing a couple cards made with the Rural Mailbox stamp, a new release from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.

The first card was started by using a heart die cut to cut the heart out of the white card stock.  I stamped the blessings sentiment on it and it was from the Blue Knight Blessings One Line Sentiments. I cut a larger piece of blue card stock to go behind the white c/s.  I took my colored image and cut it into the heart shape.  I place the colored heart over the blue c/s and adhered it to the back side of the white c/s.  I adhered the white c/s to the designer paper.  I added blue c/s behind it.  Then it was time to adhere it to the card base.
The second card was started by stamping the image on white c/s.  I colored the image using Copic markers.  I adhered it to the panels and added them all to the card base.  I used the Wonderful One Line Sentiment stamps for the two sentiments that I used.  I hope you didn't roll your eyes when you saw my pink mailbox. ~grin~. I use to have a pink mailbox outside my house just to use for people needing to pick up things when I was not home.  We took it out a few years ago.  It seemed like it was getting in peoples way that were leaving our house.

Thank you, for coming by today and taking a look at my blog. Have a great week.


8 comments:

  1. Love the stamp and both beautiful cards but must admit the first one is my favourite
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not rolling my eyes at all because I love the pink mailbox! Both of these are just beautiful. Love the idea of showcasing the stamp inside a heart shape too. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. More gorgeousness Shirley, love the pink girly post box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great stamp and both versions look fab.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards turned out so pretty, but I just love the blue and green version framed within a heart! You really get extra mileage with your stamps in making 2 versions and they're both wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards, both are gorgeous and I like the heart frame, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great images, and so very nicely colored!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love rural mailboxes. As a "retired" home health nurse a lot of my directions were based on the mailbox - as in rusty mailbox, dented mailbox, white mailbox etc. Love the images as well as the coloring. Both are great.

    ReplyDelete