My Blog List

Monday, January 22, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Deer by the River

 Good Morning, my friends.  I hope you had a great weekend.  I am sure it went by all too quickly.  They usually just fly right by.

Today I am sharing another NEW stamp set by Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  It is called Deer By The River.  

This was another quick card.  I stamped my image directly on a Hobby Lobby paper with Birch Trees on it.  I was unable to get a picture that looked as good as the card.  I really liked the way it turned out.  

The second card was as easy as the first one.  I stamped the image directly on the Blue Knight  Night Designer paper.  

Thank you, very much for stopping by today.  I always enjoy your comments.  I  hope you have a great week.

7 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cars Shirley, such lovely scenes, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely cards, both versions are gorgeous but I especially love the second one.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this duo of cards! Each one looks amazing but the night scene really stole my heart! Gorgeous designs and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed too many of your stunning scenes Shirley, this is as gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both beautiful cards love the stamps and papers,love the night effect on the second card but love the effect on the first card too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks great on both papers, love that silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that stamp is stunning the scenes you have created look amazing especially that second one I love them both
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete