My Blog List

Monday, January 15, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps-Flying Geese

 Good Morning, Stamping Friends.  Today I have a couple of cards to share with you that I made using the NEW stamp set from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps-Flying Swans.

I started by stamping my image on Blue Knight Day Designer Paper.  I added a sentiment from the      Did You Know One Line sentiment stamps.

I started this card by stamping the Bridge and Stream image on white card stock.  I colored my stream and highlighted the snow using a Copic Marker.  I stamped the Flying Swans in the sky to complete my card front.

I am happy you stopped by today to join me.  Please come back again. 

7 comments:

  1. Both beautiful cards love the flying geese and the snowy Wintry scene.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are lovely scenes, brilliant stamping as always too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flying birds in each card, great scenes on both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love both scenes you've created with those wonderful birds taking flight! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete