My Blog List

Monday, January 8, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Palm Trees

 Hello, Friends.  Hope all is well with each of you and that you had a wonderful weekend.  

Today I am back with a couple of cards to share with you using the Blue Knight NEW stamp set-Silhouette Palm Trees.

I used the Blue Knight Day Sky 2 Designer paper.  I stamped my image directly on the paper and made some mats.  I adhered those to the card base and my card was done.  It does not get any easier than that.


This card was made the same way as the first.  I used a designer paper from Hobby Lobby.

Thank you, for stopping in to look at my cards.  Have a wonderful week.

5 comments:

  1. Your cards are just beautiful! The night scene is just dreamy and peaceful and I love the skies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards and stamps -the b.papers are brilliant.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards and stamp-you showcased it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, warm and inviting, would love to be there right now :)

    ReplyDelete