My Blog List

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Blue Knight - Country Home

Here is a card I made using three stamp sets from Blue Knight Rubber stamps. (Fence and Fawn, Country Home, Mini Greetings 1)  For those of you who know me,  you know I hate masking, but this wasn't hard at all and the card came together really quick.

For those of you in PA, Blue Knight Rubber Stamps will be in Allentown this weekend.  If you go to the stamp show, drop by and say "hi" to Lynn.

I started out by stamping my fence on white card stock.   I made a mask of the fence and stamped in the country house.  I colored the card with copics and sponged my clouds in using a cloud template.  I colored the deer, fuss cut him and adhered him on the card.

I hope you enjoyed my card.  Come back soon.

Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! I love the pretty, peaceful scene!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving how well your masking and combining stamps worked on this card! You are so adept at mixing and making these gorgeous scenes, so I need some lessons on my next visit! I think the resting deer makes this very appropriate for a get well card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're REALLY good at scenes, and this is just beautiful. I'm sure it will cheer up the recipient.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! This scene looks so peaceful...

    ReplyDelete