My Blog List

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Say I Do - Wedding Day

Here is a cute wedding card I made using Blue Knight's Wedding Day Stamp.   The wedding season is coming up fast and it is always good to have a wedding card or two in our stash.  I wanted to keep it fairly simple so I did not take away from the beauty of the stamp.  I colored the image with copics.  I added rhinestones on the brides necklace, oops- I mean diamonds.  Really diamonds are a girl's best friend- they say and I bet she would wear diamonds on her special day.  ~grin~  I added black tulle.  I wanted to add sequins, but I really think the image is  beautiful without them.

Thanks, for coming by today.  I would love to hear what you think of my card. 

5 comments:

  1. Neat image...made for a nicely done card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the image!! Her diamond necklace is a perfect touch ;) Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, LOVE the stamped image and the bow.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great wedding image, I like that sketchy look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a new take on wedding images - very chic and modern, so I understand why you did not want to add much in the way of embellishments - the tulle and her "diamonds" are the perfect touch! Love this new wedding image!!!

    ReplyDelete