My Blog List

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Hurry Up Spring

I made this card for the Friends of Flourishes Blog ribbon challenge today.    I used the Year of the Flowers 2 Stamp Set.  I used Versamark to stamp my image on white card stock and added gold embossing powder over it.   The image was then colored with copics.  I added it to circles of yellow and navy card stock so I could adhere it to my card.   To finish off my card I added a white bow that I tied with a fork.    Those are my favorite bows.

Thanks, for coming by and I hop you will check out my other team mates cards.

  Shirley,(that is me)
 Toni,
  Vickie


Flourishes lc Store

Flourishes lc Blog

Challenges:

Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with a die

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! I like your card design. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, great design and colours.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and bow! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this delightfully SPRING-Y card - The golden yellow brightened my day - and your layout for this card is spectacular, as is your fork bow!!!

    PS - met Lynn at the stamp show today! Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fork bows! I have seen them, but never given them a try. Your bow looks great. I'm going to have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! Love that DP you used. Looks great with that layout.
    Thanks for sharing!
    (Hugs) Cara
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a sweet and beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with HLS Anything Goes With Dies March Challenge. Hope to see you again in April!

    ReplyDelete