My Blog List

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Flourishes - Vellum

I made this card for the Friends of Flourishes Blog Vellum challenge today.    I used the Year of the Flowers 2 Stamp Set.  I used Versamark to stamp my image on vellum and added gold embossing powder over it.  After heat setting the embossing powder, I turned the image on the back side and colored it with my Copic markers.  I fussy cut the image and attached it to a white oval which really makes the color pop.   

I hope you enjoyed my card and I hope you will check out the other team members blogs to see how they used vellum on their cards.



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I LOVE pink and white together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the flower on vellum and the frame. so pretty in pink.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the look of stamping on vellum and your layers are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had forgotten how beautiful stamping with gold on vellum can be when you color it on the back with copics! Your layering is also one of a kind fabulous in the pink and white! Way to go, Shirley!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Shirley! I do love how the color pops when placed over white. All the layering is amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that stained glass effect with heat embossing! What a great idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Gosh Shirley this is STUNNING!! The gold embossing, and beautiful lacy layers look fabulous together :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So elegant and beautiful! Love it, Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a Wonderful design. I LOve your colours Shirely.
    What pretty dies too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty design Shirley and you have fussy cut that flower so well!

    ReplyDelete