My Blog List

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

CCEE-Squigglefly Challenges


The CCEE challenge this week was given by Joanne. She challenged us to make a card with an international flair. I chose Viola, a Stampin' Up stamp set that I have had for a while. It is the closest thing I have to fall under the International flair category. I love this chef, I never tire of using it. I decided to use brads for his buttons. The sentiment is from squigglefly. The challenge over there on the squgglefly challenge blog is to use a paper clip, a flower and patterned paper on your card. I tied checked ribbon on the paperclip to give it more color.

We would love to have you join us for the CCEE challenge. Come on over to the CCEE Stampers
and check out the other team members' cards and to check out the challenge details.

Challenges:
CCEE Stampers - International Flair
squigglefly - use a paperclip
Celebrate the Occasion - Any occasion, must use metal
Shopping Our Stash - Food or beverage
Simon Says Stamp and Show - anything goes
Creative Mondays - Anything goes
Outlawz - Greeting, must have sentiment


21 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with the Chef...love your brad buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley this is a great card! I love the bright red and those little brad buttons are so cute! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is so cute! I love that you added the brads for his buttons. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this wonderful chef, too. Nice job to use the brads and loving the wonderful stripes in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never tire of seeing the Voila chef either - I'm glad he left his French kitchen to come along this week ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirley, this sentiment just tickles me!! I love the chef, and all his brad buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh, parlez-vous francais?? Oui, you sure do!!

    The French chef always brings a smile - what a fantastic job you did coloring this card!! The bold red and white stripes remind me of a sidewalk cafe, and the clip with the ribbon sets off the funny sentiment just right!! Love this - and you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card! Love the striped background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Check out this cutie pie chef - I think I saw him at Lottawatta! Your coloring is perfect, Girlfriend, as is your adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute card & image! Thanks for playing at CTO this week!
    :)Amy
    Amy's Crafting Space
    Celebrate The Occasion Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  11. great, those brads were an awesome touch! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful looking Chef!!! Thanks for serving it up here at CTO

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO cute and super adorable! Wonderful job for the Squigglefly challenge and a huge congrats on winning the challenge last week. You card was wonderful then too. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  14. this pops right off the page with the vibrant bkgd and the fabulous chef image.....fabulouso, gf

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your card! thanks for joining Squigglefly this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card and what a fun sentiment :)
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I feel the same way about that chef...used it myself! great card...thanks for joining in at shopping our stash's food and drink challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What great colors with your wonderful image, I just love his buttons! Thanks for joining us @ CTO for our "Any Occasion (must use metal)" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This image is fantastic & I LOVE the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week over at SOS (Shopping Our Stash).

    ReplyDelete